Monday, May 18, 2009

Are you following me on Twitter? It looks like Hyatt thinks I had a good idea!

I haven't been blogging but I have certainly been Twittering!
I must admit, it was something I began with some hesitation however, it has been an amazing resource for clients. I am steadily making my way to 1,000 followers and have made some great contacts in the
hospitality industry. Restaurants, hotels, wineries, it's amazing how many businesses and execs. are out there "tweeting" away.

I was interested today to read that the Hyatt CEO announces new Twitter strategy; a concierge-twitter service debuted today.

Clearly I think it's a brilliant idea, but will a corporation the size Hyatt be able to give you personalized service for specific areas such as San Francisco and Wine Country? I am banking that most clients want the "inside scoop!" Any questions or suggestions? I guess you will just have to follow me on Twitter!