Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Social Media-O-Ramma

I am now officially Blogging, Facebooking, Linked In-ing, Plaxo-ing, Tweeting, Twib-ing and in the physical brick and mortar world will move in my new office this week.

Many things happening this week with the holiday but I am aiming to update with some interesting bits as they happen in San Francisco and surrounds. I feel with the kindergarten application/acceptance process being finished *finally!* I will be able to spend some time not fretting where my son will end up in school next year.

Currently in the works, a cocktail party for 100 in SOMA celebrating a dynamic couple's engagement. It's going to be fun, sophisticated and H.O.T. as a good friend of mine would say! We have just finished coordination of travel itineraries and logistics for the out of town guests along with accommodations, ground transport, dining reservations, entertainment and the salon appointments. Sounds like a lot? Well, I haven't even mentioned the menu planning and general party coordination for the evening. The great news is the lovely bride to be is an absolute pleasure to work with! Which leads me to why I was so happy to connect her with a private home rental in Sonoma County for her last weekend with her girlfriends as a footloose and fancy free single lady!

On the other fronts I have been busy networking with my S.K.I.R.T. ladies and gent (a.k.a. Chad), coordinating numerous charitable/non profit auction donations and events, and working on some very complicated travel itineraries for clients summer travel plans!

Many things to update, but time to rest the head. Look forward to some great dining updates and new Napa Winery suggestions soon!

One last thing, I was in Bath Sense on Sacramento Street today with my rambunctious son (sorry Kim) but as always was greeted warmly and given excellent service. Bath Sense has an amazing inventory and I have been going there for over a decade. With that said, they always have great items in the sale section, pop in and stock up on not just beauty and bath items for yourself, but also for birthdays and hostess gifts. You won't be sorry, but know that I think of it, I may be since I have shared my secret!